WE ARE IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY
- Performers and makers wanted to create a new virtual reality film!
- Sat 12th - Wed 16th October, 11am - 4pm, Platform, Easterhouse.
- Ages 16 - 19
- Free to take part, free lunch included and we can cover travel costs. Gender neutral toilets available in the venue.
- Are you interested in making a performance about anger and climate change? We are told what to do and taught to disconnect; here the pattern is broken. Anger is change.
- Together we will create a performance and then make it into a virtual reality film.
- No experience necessary, just bring yourself and your creativity.
- A VR screening will be held in November
Any questions DM us or email Leonie on email@example.com
Produced Moon are a digital art and interactive performance company. We are associate artists at Platform Glasgow and one of Boundless Theatre's Accelerator Artists. Leonie Rae Gasson's recent 360 film work includes HEAVYWEIGHT which was supported by BBC Scotland and screened in Glasgow and Paris. She also directed Death Becomes Us, a piece of music theatre for the National Theatre of Scotland's Dear Europe which was shown in Glasgow and Nuremberg, Germany. Melanie Frances is an artist and theatre maker based in London, she worked with organisations such as the National Theatre, the London International Theatre Festival and Greenwich and Docklands International Festival making large scale outdoor works with 100s of participants.